College of Nursing (CON)
The college is situated at the heart of the University where the utilization of science blends art, aptitude, and attitude in the making of a wholistic professional. It is the home base for developing competent, caring hands inspired by the purpose to harness the skillset hallmarked with quality in the rendering of nursing service to humankind. The College of Nursing is the training hive and haven that launches the future nurses for the world.
Adventist University of the Philippines College of Nursing offers undergraduate and graduate programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Master of Science in Nursing/Master in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (Academic Track))
- Master in Nursing (Professional Track)
- Dual Program: Master of Science in Nursing/Master in Nursing and Master in Business Administration